Introduction to MicrOHbIOlogy Research
Credit: 1.5 Units
Instructor: Alfonzo, Kwiek, Ruiz
- Applying the proccess of Science
- Demonstrate an ability to formulate hypotheses and design experiments based on the scientific method.
- Discuss how to approach the problem of identifying and formulating a viable research project.
- Analyze and interpret results from a variety of microbiological methods and apply these methods to analogous situations
- Communicate and Collaborate with others
- Effectively communicate fundamental concepts of Microbiology in written and oral format.