Must be filed when traveling on business, but not requesting OSU Funding. Note: This function is primarily used for Faculty; if Staff are traveling for business, it is preferable that an eTravel request be completed.
- Click "New"
- Fill-in the required fields
- Complete the Start and End dates; use your best estimate for departure and return times
- Please list a clear Business Purpose (example: Traveling to XYZ University to present seminar)
- If you plan to ask for Reimbursement, an eTravel request would be more preferable and easier for you upon your return.
- Click "Submit"
- The request will workflow to the Departmental Approvers.
- This option is not used for Graduate or Undergraduate student employees.
- Instead, you would need a Travel Request created; please contact the Program Coordinator to have that completed and provide necessary details.
*For personal leave, please be sure you're using eLeave.