OSU Funded University Business Travel
Faculty and Staff have two options to have a travel request created and approved (Please submit requests at least 1 full week in advance of the travel for Domestic and 4 weeks in advance for International)**:
- Email Natasha with the important information (meeting information, dates and times of departure, estimated expenses, chartfield information) and she will create your travel request. You can use and attach a pre-trip worksheet [pdf] if you prefer (this is not required). [Students must submit their travel requests to Natasha]
- [Faculty Only] Create your own travel request. If you would like to create your own travel request, Natasha will double check the travel request and then submit it on your behalf. To do this, use her name.# (little.458) email in the designated box titled "Notification" and then click "Save and Send Email" found at the bottom of the page. Do not use the department's general email.
- Faculty- If you do not require reimbursement, but will be traveling on university related business/seminar presentations (especially within Ohio) you will still need to submit a University Business Leave.
**If a travel request has not be created and approved prior to your departure, a reimbursement will not be processed as it is against university policy.
- Effective 8/1/2018, all business related flights must be purchased using our travel agency, CTP, travel tool Concur.
- Any flights booked on a personal card on or after 8/1/18 will not be reimbursed.
- Note: You may book a flight on your personal card within countries where booking through outside travel agencies ins impractical (For Example, using Ryan Air while in & traveling around the UK). Do let us know first, so we can make a comment in your travel for reference.
- You are required to book rental cars through our preferred vendors, National and Enterprise, either via the online portal or the travel tool Concur.
Prior submitting your travel request, please review the following information:
*The Travel Policy is subject to change without notice.