- Full-time or Part-time Biweekly employees: Make sure preferences are set to only enter actual hours worked, not "Time in/Time out"
- Undergraduate student employees should leave their timesheets as "Time In/Time Out"
- Click "View Timesheet"
- Enter hours worked.
- If vacation or sick leave was taken during the pay period and the leave was approved appropriately, it will automatically default into your timesheet; do not try add additional hours on these days.
- If your vacation/sick leave was not yet approved, you cannot submit your timesheet appropriately. Please remind your supervisor to first approve your leave request.
- Undergraduate students should submit the hours as time in, time out not total hours worked.
- Make sure total hours (including any leave time) equals that of 40 hours per week (for fulltime employees).
- Undergraduate employees that are enrolled in courses, cannot exceed 28 hours/week; while not enrolled in courses, the undergraduate employees cannot exceed 38 hours/week.
- Undergraduate federal work study (FWS) employees, cannot exceed 20 hours/week. FWS students must also comply with other rules that can be found here.
- Click "Submit"
- Note: Please receive pre-approval from your PI/Supervisor prior to submitting Overtime hours on your timesheet. If you would like to receive comp time, please contact the department office first to discuss comp time vs. overtime; you must also discuss this option with your PI/Supervisor as appropriate.
Additional Information related to eTimesheet:
- Graduate Fellows,Teaching and/or Research associates do not use eTimesheet
- Payroll Calendars can be found here.
- The University overtime/comp time policy can be found here.
- Please notify Staci if you're having any issues or have questions/concerns.
If you are in eLeave and want to move to eTimesheet or University Business leave, you have the ability to do so within the eTool by choosing a different option at the top of the page. Please contact the department office if you have any questions or concerns about these tools.