- University related travel with OSU Funds: eTravel
- Travel for non-OSU funded business: University Business Leave
- Personal Leave: eLeave
- Biweekly Timesheets: eTimesheet
- Purchasing (PO, PCard, etc.): eRequest
NOTE: Our department only allows current OSU employees/students to use our departmental pcard; All transactions must be pre-approved by the department.
- Purchasing Policy [pdf]
- Purchasing Card (PCard) Policy [pdf]
- Expenditures Policy [pdf]
- Travel Policy [pdf]
- OSU Disability Benefits and Leave Programs
- Family and Medical Leave Act poster
- Traveling on a Research grant
Procurement Decision Tree
The following is an order of the preferred methods of purchasing at Ohio State. All of these purchases are initiated using eRequest.
- Internal Vendors (Uniprint, CCIC, MBSC, Mass Spec, etc.)
- PCard - purchases less than $5,000 that cannot be purchased from an internal order, PO, or eStores (Only university funds can be used for pcard purchases)
- If you have a Pcard for your grant, please work with OSP on those purchases.
- Convenience Order (reimbursement, honorarium, memberships, and registration fees)
- You cannot submit a reimbursement for yourself or someone in your lab (or another); only the Departmental Office can process a reimbursement.
- Purchase order - for goods/services greater than $5,000
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.